Access your email via Webmail
Webmail is a convenient service that offers access to your email using just your Internet Browser. The service is similar to Gmail or Yahoo! mail and allows you to send or receive email when you don't have access to your mail client simply by logging on to the Webmail website.
Typically the Webmail service is used in emergencies or when away from the office. It is important to note that the Webmail Inbox is not necessarily an exact mirror of your computer's Inbox and would usually only contain messages from the past five days rather than your full email history.
Webmail can be accessed at: http://webmail.cube.pw/
Useful features of Webmail include
- Drag & drop messages into folders
- Auto-complete for addressing
- Right click items for actions (e.g. rename, mark as unread)
- Save message as draft
- Quota usage display
- Compose/view messages in separate windows
- Print messages
- Change password
- Compose and View HTML messages
- Search by subject, content and sender
- View images attached to a message in a slideshow
- Multiple File Download
The full set of features are available at: http://www.mailenable.com/features/web-mail.asp
- How do I know if my email account is on the cloud one server and I can use Webmail?
All users other than those with Hosted Microsoft Exchange accounts can use Webmail.
- Do Hosted Microsoft Exchange account holders have a remote access option similar to Webmail?
Yes, Hosted Microsoft Exchange account holders can use Outlook Web Access. Exchange account holders should contact me for access details.